Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—each equally deserving worship and obedience.
- We believe in God the Father, creator of all things
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through the shedding of His blood and sacrificial death on the cross
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the sovereign agent in regeneration, baptizing all believers into the body of Christ, sealing them unto the day of redemption
- We believe that all men in Adam are corrupted by Adam’s sin, which has been transmitted to all men of all ages, Jesus Christ being the only exception. All men are thus sinners by nature, by choice, and by divine declaration.
- We believe that salvation is wholly of God by grace on the basis of the redemption of Jesus Christ, the merit of His shed blood, and not on the basis of human merit or works
- We believe that every believer is sanctified (set apart) unto God by justification and is therefore declared to be holy and is therefore identified as a saint
- We believe that all who place their faith in Jesus Christ are immediately placed by the Holy Spirit into one united spiritual body, the church, the bride of Christ, of which Christ is the head. Thus, we believe that the church is a unique spiritual organism designed by Christ, made up of all born-again believers
- We believe that the purpose of the church is to glorify God by building itself up in love and the faith, by instruction of the Word, by fellowship, by keeping the ordinances and by advancing and communicating the gospel to the entire world
- We believe that the Lord’s Supper and Baptism by immersion are ordinances instituted and commanded by Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the personal, bodily return of our Lord Jesus Christ in judgment
The full Statement of Faith can be downloaded here.